Sunday, July 17, 2005

Golly. Busy days.

Greg is engaged. He seems very happy. I am happy for him, for them. The kids are all learning how to interact with one another and with Greg and Tina. They’re doing great*.

As part of the divorce agreement, I gave up ownership of the house (in exchange for cash, of course.) This was relatively hard for me. That house was the first house I owned. I moved a lot as a kid, and I had a lot of emotional energy poured into that house. Home.

I am working pretty hard.

My Scrabble rating is now 1783.

Daniel moved in with me. His girlfriend Christina from Scotland also is staying with me. They are wonderful to have around. Christina is great (and her accent is, okay, just absolutely adorable.) Curie is thrilled to have them here, too. She yodels at them.

My writing fever is still not as consistent as I would like, but I have some plans.

*Great = griping and complaining. But in a cooperative way!

No comments: