Tuesday, August 23, 2005

This summer feels like a whirlwind even on days like today when I have not much more to do than recover from root canals and watch Scrabble nationals coverage online. (Yes, I said root canalS. I’m looking for sympathy! I am a major scaredy-cat when it comes to going to the dentist.)

I’m getting ready to work hard in September. I’ve joined a new writing group, with at least one other Odyssey graduate, which I will begin on September 6. I have a lot of optimism. (I know, I keep saying I’m optimistic. Well, I am.)

3 comments:

John said...

Not sure you can be a major scaredy-cat "when it comes to going to the dentist" ... when you almost never go :-P

Tough love, baby, tough love. :)

Unknown said...

I suppose you consider this sympathy...

Anonymous said...

What, so you want me to call you and everyone you know every half an hour, checking to see if you are still breathing? pssh I thought you could take care of yourself, miss i-live-alone-with-my-animals-and-occasional-beastly-children.