Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today I hung out with my nieces, Julianna and Sophia. I have evidence.

One large glass vase full of “perfect” autumn leaves and four pinecones with “lots of sap! They need lots of sap!” I have no idea what made her think sap was a plus. I will be looking for tips in about a week; how does one best get sap off of glass?

Nine apples, each with exactly one bite out of them. Nine. One bite each.

Two index cards covered with glitter crayon portraits.

Lower drawers of my office furniture… rearranged.

A Dora the Explorer book and three others that I’m not sure I recognize. Cute ponies. Pastels.

Sort of a small bruise-type thing under my left eye. That Sophie doesn’t know her own strength.

What a great day!

4 comments:

Zinnia said...

please post photos of all these items.

Zinnia said...

come on. I at least want to see the alleged bruise. and the nine apples. I think this would be an awesome use of that camera.

Unknown said...

Now, look. Some people might keep apples just rolling around for a few days. Not me! They have been chopped, eaten, and otherwise disposed of.

Anonymous said...

I hope to be where you are in a few years.