Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The next couple of weeks are going to be a bit busy. Heh. To say the least. Gloria and her kids (and basenjis) are arriving Friday while I’m out of town at the tournament. So I’m scrubbing and stocking and calling her, oh, every two hours. They will stay through Thanksgiving, which will be terrifically chaotic. Eight children, three basenjis, one turkey……

Of course, being me, I choose to do all SORTS of things that complicate my preparations. The equivalent of deciding to put in a swimming pool before the guests arrive. (No, I’m not doing that. You think I’m a fool? It’s cold out there!)

Maybe a skating rink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will definitely be needing back up turkeys with that many basenjis around. Or at least a tofurkey. No self respecting basenji would steal a tofurkey!