Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm in a crusade kind of mood this week. I'm getting all bent out of shape about stuff like the dangers of fast food and the public education system and, ugh, the election… I read an article in this month's Wired Magazine about the newest (and sophisticated) assault on teaching kids evolution in our schools, and my heart just sinks.

Where do I begin?

Obviously one place to start is on those walks with the kids or in the drive-through lane or grocery store, over meals, under umbrellas. But of course I do this already. We talk about the silliness of the intelligent design movement – and the cleverness. We talk about a whole bunch of stuff.

But I'm more in the mood for action right now.

4 comments:

John said...

CRUSADE (twl)
'Broods? Confronts!'
B - 1
C - 1
D - 2
F - 1
N - 1
O - 1
R - 1
S - 1
T - 1

John said...

I can't stand when it just says "1 comments", so I had to comment again. Here's my comment:

CRUSADE+N is not UNSCARED*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Unscared* and its real solution make a good phony/real pair.

And great anamonic!